Update on TV shows Tonight
As you all know, today is packed Thursday, everything is on tonight.
Friends - Ross is still angry with Rachel and Joey. Chandler agreed to move to Tulsa Oklahoma after he fell asleep on a meeting at work, and in advertently said yes to moving.
Scrubs - There really never is a plot to this sitcom, but it's so funny. Anyways, the guy with curly hair (I can't get anybody's name on this show), the second-in-charge guy, he told his ex-wife he's still in love with her.
C.S.I. - another murder solved. After a male movie star has "chinese" for dinner, he finds one of them is not a women, and kills them both. Do you get my drift now? Anyways, he looks guilty, show ends.
ER - Elizabeth comes back to Chicago. New students at the ER. One of them is Leslie Bibb who starred in the show Popular. I always found this girl really pretty, too bad her show is cancelled. But I guess she's on ER now, so it's good. Carrie cried after talking with Elizabeth, don't know why yet. Elizabeth is being very insensitive to people, plain and simple she's become very mean and inconsiderate.
Survivor - Jed got vited off after the young team lost to the old team. Ghandia is accusing Ted is acting "sexually" against her. He admits he did some wrong things, but is in no way attracted to her, and he just did it because he thought she was his wife after sleeping beside each other. The Old team clobbered the young team in all the competitions, and Robb, some guy on the yuog team with a ring on his chin, he's, well I can't say these words, let's say I don't like him.
Thursday, October 03, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment