Thursday, October 24, 2002

Wow, today is thursday and I have not blogged all week, what happened?
Work these days have been busy, everytime I intend to leave a bit earlier, I was held up at work doing some last minute stuff that came up the last two hours I was there. So I get home later, and thus, I can't do much.

TV UPDATE

The Bachelor - Four girls left, two blondes, two brunettes. Heather from Texas was so sad last night. hahaha

Smallville - Lana was so close to opening up Clark. However Clark fears the worst if he opens up. However he still protects her from the guy in the basement. Some guy locked in his own basement in his house because he turns into a beast in sunlight. Lionel Luther's company made him this way. Anyways, Mrs. Kent (Clark's mother) is working for Lionel Luther now, as his personal assistant.

The Amazing Race - I did not watch this cause I watched The Bachelor, but I have it on tape. Anyways, two girl law students from Harvard cheated in the race. They were suppose to walk to the pit stop, but instead they took taxi. Therefore, they were eliminated because of a penalty. Way to show what your UNiversity is all about girls.

That is all I watched this week.

Justin and I went shoe shopping on Sunday. He already bought his shoes, but he said he'd buy it again, and return the previous pair so we can both get discounts at Foot Locker. Anyways, I almost did not get my pair, cause they had it in a box ready to ship to North Bay to sell. Anyways, I got mine. But Justin's pair was $30 more than he paid before. But then I said I have SPC, and so then it was worth it. Then he got the shoe, and we found out it was actually on sale. He ended up saving about $100 on his shoe from what he paid before. Man are you lucky I got you to buy the shoe. AND also that I mentioned I have SPC, otherwise, you would not of gotten your shoe, and the huge discount.

The sniper down in the States supposedly was caught this morning. Now if anything else happens, we know it's not the guy they caught, and yet again another wrong lead. But over the course of this investigation, one thing I noticed, George Bush did not get involved. Yet 13 shootings went on and he did not say a thing. Task Force Chief Moose said a lot though, and everything he said was dumb. "Oh, can you call again, the guy who answered your call could not hear and get all your information. We want to talk to you. " Well obviously!

You know what I was just thinking, I was thinking I'd like to hear the most outrageous story you have about your experience with girls. Like say your interested in a girl, what is the most "out of your box" thing you've ever done. Once I get one story, I will post mine. Mine is not that good, but it's definately something I normally would not do, however is not really that big. So tell me your story, via the comment section below (hopefully it is not down)

That is all for now. Peace.

No comments: