Lots has happened these days. Let me start with what I did last Friday. So I went to the company Christmas Party. It was helled at the Hilton Suites (formerly known as the Embassy Suites). The food was excellent, the DJ wa very good too. He was funny, played good games, and had good music. I brought a friend of mine with me, and we were talking about how we find older men snce better than young guys. I find this interesting actually, cause you'd think it's anything but. However, if you rate it with different kinds of music, it's totally true. I think it's the fact they have less of a male ego. But whatever it is, I should get some tips or something. hehe
There was a study last week that I heard about on 680 News. The study did this survey of British women. There were a bunch of questions, and the one that I remember is "Would you sleep with your boss to get a promotion?" A whopping 25% of British women said they would do so. I was astounded to hear this. It was so surprising that there are actually people like that in the world. My goodness, what si this world getting to? If I got beaten for a promotion by some women who slept with the boss, I would be emabrassed of this company. Shocking.
I finally bought ice skates this past Thursday. I went to National Sports on tuesday and looked at ome skates. The associate told me these Nike skates that were on sale for $99 were gonna go on sale for $89 on Thursday, so I said, okay, then I guess I'll be back Thursday. I got there at open time on Thursday at 12PM. And there were already tons of people inside. Don't you people have to go to work? Some dad got his daughter out of school to go buy skates, can you believe it? anyways, bought these nice Nike Skates regular price $230, for $89, sweet deal. I used them yesterday when I went to play hockey. I gotta learn how to stop.
Alright, it's getting late. I have something on my mind I want to write about, but I think it'll be a few weeks before I talk about it. In the meantime, I'll find other stuff that I come across.
Monday, December 09, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment