Friday, February 07, 2003

Been kind of busy lately, I get home and after my usual tv time and gym time, I have to write e-mails.

Last Wednesday AY and I organized a FREE DINNER for people on Campus. This was endorsed and sponsored by UTCCF thankfully, and it went amazingly well. We had tons of volunteers to help us, and tons of people showed up. We had to make TWO extra stops at grocery stores on top of the food we originally had. We provided a nice spaghetti dinner and unfortunately, we overestimated on pasta, underestimated on sauce and drinks. But it went spectacular and God really showed us we had no faith in the number of people to show up. I could not get there early but Amelia said people started showing up at 6 when we did not start until 6:30. It's a wonder how come Orientation Dinner does not go that way, and everybody shows up late!

Today driving to work was interesting. I got off the 404 at Hwy 7, and at the bottom of the ramp on the right side there was a stalled car. So I was in the far right lane, and I just needed a little space from the lane to my left to get through. Everybody in front of me did the same thing, with no problems. When I got there, I squeezed every so slightly into thelane beside me, and the car starts wailing like his life is in danger! Goodness, there is a freakin stalled car, and we need to get through. Just give a little my goodness. So he gives me the stare, I look back at him and turn. He turns also, catches up to me (not like I was trying to get away), he gives me the finger, so I started making fun of him. He gives me a fist, oh yes, the fist! The mighty fist that does nothing. Like what was the point of that I thought. Did he want me to stop and get out of my car to get some action going? Like seriously, I was hoping he'd catch up to me and I could make fun of him or something, cause I seriously had no patience of idiots like him. Oh my, THE FIST!

oh man, this technology has to be the coolest thing ever made. It's a technology to make you invisible! ArticleThis is made in Tokyo, and they are in the early stages of making this work. Gotta see this man. You gotta take a look at these pictures.



Or this one

No comments: