Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Man, almost got in another accident today. I was driving north on 404 and approaching Hwy 7. I was in lane 3 (counted from the right) and the two lanes to my right were exit lanes, and they were backed up today. I was appraching when this dumb car changes lanes into my lane from the lane to my right, someone who couldn't wait. Then they suddenly break when I was going almost full speed. Not much time to break for me or the cars behind me. I ended up honking the whole way appraching this dumb car, and the car behind me had to quickly change into the lane to our right while braking. I heard this large screach from them. Man, so close to an accident, all because this dumb car decided to change lanes out, and I think the car in front of them decided to stop on the 404 in a moving lane to get into the right lane to exit at Hwy 7. Man, people, if yuo can't get in, don't stop on the highway, exit the next exit, your gonna cause this major accident if you stop.

So we had another CC meeting last night, it went well. But it got me thinking about food. We ordered pizza for dinner because it was a night meeting. I think I wrote about this before, but why isn't there takeout food that is somewhat healthy, good for large crowds, and inexpensive. Pizza satisfies the latter two, but the first one is far from it. Always when we have large group settings and need to eat, pizza is first to come to mind. It's kind of annoying actually, because it's like always eating Pizza. What this world needs is some food that is good for lage group settings, relatively cheap, tastes good, and is healthy. No more KFC, no more Pizza. Sushi is not bad for large group settings, but it far from cheap. Chinese food is relatively healthy (depending where you buy it), but the more healthy, the more expensive. Those takeout places are usually not very healthy. Someone please think of something, and don't say have a salad, cause that does not cut it for meals like dinner.

I'm thinking how many places arrange a sandwich/wrap collection these days. And that I would say is relatively healthy, however those don't come cheap. And I don't know about you, but sandwiches don't cut it for dinner meal. Even for lunch, I'm not a big fan, but it can do. But there are not many places that make these kind of arrangements that are stores on their own. Have to be in like business district at Cultures or something. Worth a try one day, depending on the price of course. There is a need out there, and if only I can come up with something, I can start a business.

No comments: