Something I notice as I go Christmas shopping. It's a known fact that men have slight troubles sometimes finding presents for women, i.e. sisters, mothers, wives (i mean wife). So I went and did some shopping, and although I don't mind walking into women's clothing stores, a bit of me still feels uncomfortable. I don't know what others think when I pick up some shirt, or anything else, like, is this some pervert?
anyways, so it dawned on me, how come the sales people won't approach me to help me? If I were them, and I see a guy walk into a women's clothing stores a few days before Christmas, you know he's willing to buy, with a bit of a push that is welcomed at this point.
Think about this, the guy is getting desperate to buy something, not talking about pressuring him to buy the $500 leather jacket, but just something. So why not go over, offer some help, which more than likely will be accepted. Help him find something that he likes, and you've got yourself an easy sale. Is that so hard? No, we got these stuck-up sales girls who think they're too good to help anybody, don't want to be there, and if they help anybody, only the little hotties who walk in. What a shame.
Friday, December 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment