The Ladies Washroom Experience
Oh man, have not blogged in a few days, been kind of lazy. I’m going to try and make this one short.
So today, at work, after lunch at about 3PM my computer suddenly started acting weird. It was very slow to do anything, and it took forever to close, open, and execute programs. So of course, the ONE SOLUTION to everything in Windows is to shut down and reboot. So I rebooted, and then it took forever to load. There was definitely some sort of server problem. After like an hour and a half, and someone saying my network cards needs to be replaced, suddenly at 5:00PM it starts working again. By that time, I was like, forget it, I’m not doing anything more.
So I get word that there was a mass e-mail sent out that said someone was flooding the server, and this is what caused some peoples’ computers to be slow. There were two of us who had same problem. So I was thinking to myself, did I flood the network? No, I couldn’t of. I don’t even know what I did, so it couldn’t be me. Heheheh. But I’m confident it was not me, about 70%. But anyways, so I fiddled around on the net a bit. I am debating whether to download icq. Because I know some people use it, although I don’t see it around a lot. But my computer faces two other people who can see it clearly without me knowing. And, if I don’t notice people looking, people that walk into our cubicle-cul-de-sac.
When I left, I knew I was left with the daunting task of driving downtown to CCF. I left at about 5:50. Obviously I was not going to make it down in time, but if I get there soon, I don’t have to miss much. But I knew the DVP would be forever busy. So I decided I’d take city. I went onto 401, down Leslie to Lawrence. Down Bayview all the way down when I saw the Rosedale Valley rd or something, and that took me a good distance. So the traffic along those roads were not bad, just I had to stop at traffic lights. Still, it took me a while to get down there with a bit of traffic. By the time I got down there, I was too late, and I decided not to go. It took me a while to find a parking space, because Board of Education Parking Lot was locked. So I found this amazing parking space right in front of Sid Smith. I thought the car did not even have enough space for the spot, but I was wrong. I did the parallel parking no problem, perfect.
I decided I go look at the NEW Bahen Centre building. I walked in and it was so nice, that being the air conditioning, not the building. It’s quite a lot of A/C for a building with so little people in it. So I peeked into rooms, walked upstairs, tried to open a few locked doors. Then as I was heading upstairs, I was stopped by this bearded Indian man, security. Had a brief discussion with him (that I hardly understood, because of his deep accent). Then I went along with my walk, and I walked into the basement. I saw two doors on the end of a short hall. I walked to them, and walked towards them. I thought to myself, this looks like a washroom, but no signs. I turned into one of the, saw all stalls, and walked out. Then I thought to myself, hey, that was just the women’s washroom, let me take another look. I knew there was nobody, don’t worry, building was completely empty, especially in this basement. Took a quick peek, cause I’ve never seen the women’s washroom, and once this building really opens, I’d definitely not see it. The thing is these entrances to the washroom don’t have doors. They are the type with walls around, so you can’t see anything. So anyways, just stalls. Stalls on one side, sinks on the other, walls I think are yellowy, doors are brown, just like the men's. I saw handles inside the stalls.
Current Events Today:
- WorldCom hides $4 Billion by “cooking the books”
- Motorola cuts 7000 jobs, that’s why I didn’t get to go to Florida to work for Motorola, still would of liked to.
- Calgary not making the money expected from G-8 Summit
Friday, June 28, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment