TEAM Sanctuary update:
We played a really great game. We placed against the New Covenant Alliance Church Chariots. The field was horrible, we played at parkway. However, team Sanctuary scored 21 runs, the most ever in probably a long long time. Despite giving up 23 runs, it was a close game, and team Sanctuary almost came from behind to win it all.
Highlights of the game
- I think we got like 4 HRs, if not 4, then 3. Out all-star girl Cindy Law hit a homerun, the only REAL homerun in the game, where she hit it over the guy's head.
- I went 2-3, but they were not good hits anyways, so it was not a great game for me. The best ball I hit was the last pitch of my third at-bat. It went long, probably the best ball I hit all year. However, it went foul.
- Kudos goes to Tim and Philip for being the only ones to catch fly ball today
- We had 22 players, including nine girls, yet many of us got to bat THREE TIMES, that is a record. You girls rock, they no slackers, so you all watch out.
I can't think of any more highlights, this game was filled by errors, ball could not stay in the baseball glove all day.
Tomorrow we take on Genesis. Today we kept out perfect record in tact. If your keeping track out there, we are now 0-6, that's right! 0 wins, 6 losses.
Have a good night, I got some stuff to write about, maybe later.
-J
Saturday, July 13, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment