Friday, July 12, 2002

Breaking HISTORY

Got some good Current Events to tell you about, so can't wait until I blog.

- Sesame Street will get a new character on their show. This character is to be HIV positive, but it's name, face, creature is yet to be decided.
- Revolutionary news today at Ontario Courts. Three judges ruled in favour of same sex marriages. However the couple will have to wait a while before they can make the same sex marriage official as the province has to amend their definition of marriage. This will cause a major stir nationwide.
- There was a great picture of garbage in today's newspaper, Toronto Star of Metro Today. It's an aerial view of York Mills arena parking lot. It has neatly lined garbage bins with tons of garbage in it. This would be the parking lot of the York Mills ballpark as well. So CCSA, for all those who want to see what it's like out there, look for it. Frnot page of Metro Today.

That's it for now, I blog later when I get more time.

No comments: