Thursday, September 05, 2002
Damn Yahoo.
I didn’t get a chance to watch the whole pisode of American Idol last night, so I taped it. I never got the chance to watch the whole thing, so I figured I’d wait til tonight to watch and find out who won. I dind’t want anyone to tell me, I refused to listen to long periods of 680 News, cause they were talking about it. And I even saw a headline on Yahoo last night that if I clicked on it, I would find out who won. So I did not click in naturally. Then today, just now, I go to Yahoo, and there on the headlines “Kelly Clarkson wins American Idol”. Darn. Now the show is ruined.
Now I know how you felt Richard, when you found out who won Survivor II. This sucls.
Anyways, here are some brief current event updates:
- West Nile Virus is active in Toronto. Five probable cases in the GTA, including Toronto.
- Jean Chretien supports the Kyoto Pact, US is stunned. Oh well, nice to at least see Chretien doing his own thing apart from the US
- McDonalds to use a new oil to make their fries, nuggets, McChicken, and Hash Browns. They better taste the same. Like another customer said, “I don’t go there for healthy food”
- SAC fair tomorrow at University of Toronto. Come out and support UTCCF on front campus. We have a booth next to KCF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment