Friday, August 30, 2002

I'm off to TCBC English congregation retreat this weekend, too bad I did not find the time to write something.
I had this really good topic to write about that I heard last week that was interesting.
The California school board has decided to ban soft drinks in the middle and high school as a means to conquer over the growth in number of kids being obese.
I 'll write more about this next blog when I find time.

Also this weekend:

- CCF Frosh Orientation BBQ held TONIGHT Aug 30, 2002 at 6PM. Held at Woodsworth College on the UT campus.
- Labour day weekend, many people on the roads going north for one last time before the worse thing of all happens, school
- Frosh week for many froshes started either already or before Labour day Monday, good luck to all frosh
- OPP has a crack down on aggressive driving this weekend. Watch out!

Peace
-J

No comments: