I was just looking through random blogs from title page of Blogger when I stumbled across this one. I thought it was a funny story, so her it is, I pasted it:
I know it the eve of christmas and people are supposed to be all cheerful. but when my patience is being tested and poked at being cheerful is the last thing on my mind. moreever when i feel like i am living in a city of jackasses that don't have the minimal bit of ettiquite in them. here i am trying to pick up a cake for a good friend to wish her tomorrow, when amidst the bunch of brain dead freaks in front of me, i spot two women franctically tryin to get the attention of Mr.Buldging Biceps behind me. trying hard to be nice(very difficult when they've stepped on ur shoes twice), i tell the women to go to a side and have fun if they want to. silence is golden, but when a "nice" suggestion is met with silence, one does tend to get ticked off. without further ado i ask the women to step outta the line and if they wanted to get laid on the street they might as well get it over with and spare us all the trouble. Mr.Biceps seemingly takes offence to my "subtle" for the ladies to go party elsewhere, and mutters, "dude why dont u leave them alone, they're just having fun". by this time the kettle is ready to pop the cork out and i very nicely tell the dude "brother, if u stopped kissing their butts for a second u'd see that a few people are actually here to buy sumthin". Mr.Biceps now is seething mad, "whats ur problem?". my problem as i explained to him "its just that i see two very ugly women trying their best to prick the attention of an absolute jackass behind me, and added to that their primate like antics are hurting my eyes and are very oblivious to the fact that their elephantiasis like feet have twice tread on my toes". Mr.Biceps realized that if he spoke anymore he wasn't going to get anywhere so he used the only other working part in his body: his biceps. thats when my friend the manager and a few other people i knew came and dragged the dude out. a pity !!! would've loved a black eye and a lil bit of more fun before tomorrow ;-) by TechnoMerlin
I just thought it was a funny story, so I thought I'd print it here. I don't know who he is, but it was funny. Enjoy.
Tuesday, December 24, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment