I am sitting at work now, bored. I asked my Team Leader what I should work on now that the project I was working on is finished. Well, for now it's finished, when the users start coming back with the bugs, then I'll have to fix it up a bit. BUt bugs, no way! There are never any bugs in software!
So like I said, I asked him (Team Leader) what I should work on, and he didn't really know. He suggested I read up on some new computer languages. So here I am reading about SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol). It's an XML-based programming language. I am not totally understanding it yet, but maybe I'll pick it up once I start using it (if I start using it).
Funny joke I heard on a radio morning show this morning. So they were talking about Joe MIllionaire. They played this clip that was on tv last night during the show, where Evan (a.k.a Joe) was locking lips with one of the girls, and they did not show it, but provided the sounds effects from it (ohh. muah... *slurp*, *gulp*, etc etc), it went on, such a disgusting clip. Anyways, so then they said, stay tuned tonight for a new reality tv show, Joe President, where they take an average Joe out of Texas and make him President. (this is in reference to Bush's statement to be aired tonight on the state of thge Union).
I don't really have much to talk about lately, so lemme give you guys an update on some tv shows:
American Idol: Very good show, worth the time to watch, cause it's so funny.
The Practice: Man, last night's episode was really good. Eugene and Jimmy won this huge case against a liquor manufacturer. The case was this guys died because of alcohol. Eleanor was approached by a jail warden who wants to try and prevent a lady on death row being killed. This lady has mental problems and has been on medication to stabilize herself. Anyways, Eleanor's case is to get her to come off the medication, and then argue insanity, because they cannot kill an insane person. This sounds dangerous.
Jow Millionaire: He kicked of MoJo. Nuff said
Smallville: Last week Mrs. Kent and Lionel Luther were held hostage at Luther Corp. It was revealed Lionel has bars of Kryptonite in his vault, along with files, one of them an investigation on Clark. Anyways, when Clark came to the rescue, Mrs. Kent told Clark to burn the files, as he did. But fact remains, they know something. And also, Mrs. Kent took the octagonal disk Lionel had, the one that fits into the ship. She hid it from Mr. Kent. And they now plan to use her job as a means to see how much Lionel knows about Clark.
8 Simple Rules for Dating my Daughter: this is such a funny show. With guy from Three's Company, and mom from Married with Children. Anyways, yesterday they did this skit posing as Three's Company. Keri was caught making out with her sister's boyfriend. At end they make up, but it is revealed that Keri is in love with this guy, becuase she drew this picture showing it in her notebook. Scandalous.
Tuesday, January 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment