Monday, January 27, 2003

I put this icon on the left frame. It's a website that tells you where the cheapest gas is, and also most expensive. So what happens is people input gas prices into it, when they see it, describing the station they saw it at. I use this all the time, so I know what the trend in gas is. Everyone use it, so we can all get cheap gas! Or better yet, tell me you wanna use it, I'll e-mail you something, so I can get points. ahaha

And I also changed some little stuff on that side too, so it's updated a tad. And an interesting thing, I don't think my blogs are interesting enough obviously. Because nobody every comments, nobody ever writes in my guestbook. Which is both okay, but it gives me indication I'm not interesting enough. Hmm, gotta think of something.

No comments: