Happy Valentines Girls
There, now for my unedited opinion. Valentines day is overrated, it's a day created by women so they can get some attention. It's just some dumb day some girls came up with because they were not being given enough attention of gifts, so they thought they needed some special day for it. Sure it works. Am I being biased, cause, wellI have no gf/wife, well no, I'd still think this. Will that stop me from celebrating with my gf/wife should I have one, probably not, cause MAYBE (crossing fingers so this is not true), they like the holiday.
So today at work, it was made official that the Toronto office has changed ownership, and there is some major reorganization within. We took down three flags, and put up one. I got news from my Team Leader that I will no longer be working under him, but under some other guy, which I find kind of sad. This Team Leader was great, he taught me lots, was so patient, and knew so much. He kind of welcomes me into his group, and I even went to a Christmas Party with some co-workers at his house. So now, I have a new Team Leader, I worked with him for a couple weeks ago when my Team Leader was away. He's alright, but no where near as good as good as my Team Leader. Anyways, I guess I'll be fine. I finally got two things working today, one thing I was working on for last few weeks and I was about to give up when it just happened, it just worked, don't know how, don't know why, it just does, and I don't question. So now we got new flag, new logo, new e-mail addresses, noew company, possibly new location (a move?), and I have a new Team Leader.
This weekend is the CCF retreat. I am not going, but in some ways I wish I was. I liked it a lot last year, but this year I don't feel right going, because I do not attend at all. I feel very disconnected from the group. I don't know half the people, and I hardly know what's going on. But I have found a good fellowship this year, and I am happy there.
So someone asked me yesterday whether I was going to "drop by" the CCF retreat. I thought to myself, I never even thought of that. So I was thinking to myself, it'd be nice to do, it's not too far (Guelph), but I still don't feel like I should. I think I'll feel even more disconnected from the group, since they probably all have groups, and I wouldn't. And people would be like, who is this stranger? But it's weird it never crossed my mind.
It's about 7 and a half months now until D-day. That's the day when I have to go back to school. I have many questions surrounding school issues, amongh then design project, whether I am in, where I am going to live, etc etc. I wish life was easy.
Friday, February 14, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment