I should of stayed home today, due to the weather, my commute today took in total a little more than 1 and half hours. That was actually not bad, considering I heard of guys coming from Yonge and Sheppard who took an hour and half as well, suckers!
Anyways, I am not looking forward to the drive home at all, thinking I might take city home, until 427 or something, not sure. I am really tired today, fighting off the urge to fall asleep at my desk. have to constantly do something besides read this User Requirement Document I was given, something like eat, drink, play. Only thing that keeps me awake is looking at my fantasy pool. Which reminds me, we need three more teams for my baseball pool to make a full league, someone please join! e-mail me if your interested. or make a comment below.
I watched American Idol last night, that show is so good. So last night was the wild card show, where some past contestants who did not make it before got invited back for one last chance. I don't understand why they invited all these people who did not even make the final 32. If you didn't choose them then, why now? Anyways, this Clay Aikens guy is really growing on me, I like him, I hope he get's far. Along with Reuben, that big guy is so great. Those two are like polar opposites, one is this huge black guy, other is this tiny white guy. There are some American Idols for you.
You know, I've been thinking of names lately, and how when we meet somebody and find out their name, you think, yeah, that name suits them. This thing about suitable names according to how they look. Like "oh, that person looks like an Andrew", or "that girl looks like a Lisa". I wonder how this process works. Is it just in our minds or something, or is there really a suitable name for each person. Then there are some people who you find that they don't look like the person for that name. Like at the gym I go to, there is this guy who works there everytime I go, so after going there for two months, Monday night I leave, and I say, I don't know your name. His name is Wally, but he totally does not look like a Wally, he looks more like Jeff. So how does one come to this conclusion? It's kind of weird to describe, like someone actually looks like a name. Of course I didn't tell him, his name is short for Wallace, totally doesn't suit him. But then he doesn't look like a Jeffrey, just Jeff. I wonder if I look like a Jonathan? What about John?
Last two weeks at work I've been feeling deprived, A few weeks back, they cut the satellite dish. We got four channels, two french, one London base news channel, and some useless channel from the satellite now. So someone brought in antennas but the quality of picture is not so great, but it suffices for now. But I feel so deprived without the satellite dish man, used to get CNN, Newsnet, anything, now, can't even get a decent feed on the local news. Man, I was so spoiled with that dish, just don't tell me the pool table and ping pong table are gone tomorrow, I'lldie with boredom. Those things keep me interested the whole day. I hate to say that, but it's true.
Wednesday, March 05, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment