Not much has really happened with me for a while. It's the same routine as always now. Last Friday I mentioned for Fellowship, we were going to gym day. Man, it wasn't embarassment, but I wasn't good at all, but that's okay, neither were many others. so it went smoothly. As for my meeting in McMaster on Saturday for CC, it went very well too. We ended on time, everything was discussed, got to see some people haven't seen in a while, and we got stuff accomplished. Things for CC have been going well. Go sign up now at the website now.
Going to the gym this year has been good for me. Not only can I work out and build up. But one of the main reason I go is because I usually do not have time to go. AND, I need to get out of the house, otherwise I'll be stuck at my computer or in front of the television. I have to start watching less tv.
the reason for this is because my eyes have got very bad for many years now. In fact, I wonder when I will get laser eye surgery, because they are that bad. I can't see anything without my glasses/contacts, except images. Anybody know anything about laser eye surgery?
Grad dinner for UTCCF is coming, as is elections. A couple surprises I found for those running for committee next year. I plan to go down to UTCCF for the first time since september this Friday. It's going to be so weird going down, but hopefully will not be too bad. As for Grad dinner, wow, I would have graduated this year had I not been working. Kinda makes me feel old. So this year many of those i started with will be graduating, how sad. Best of luck with you.
Which brings me to graduation in general. TCBC, I noticed a while back that we will have so many of us graduating next year. Yu-Ling, Tammy, Toby, Adrian, Myself, Bernie, Anna, among others. It's gonna be kinda weird, we're finished? Again, such oldies.
Yeah, this blog has no real content, but oh well, maybe if my life starts getting more interesting.
Wednesday, March 26, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment