Thursday, March 13, 2003

Today driving to work was amazing, no traffic whatsoever, got to work at about 9AM. Anyways, but the drive home last night was not fun. By far the most dangerous part of driving is changing lanes. Why do I say this? Because although you check whether there is anyone behind you in the lane beside you, but the hardest part is when someone two lanes over tries to change into the lane you want as well. That's what happened yesterday to me. I was changing lanes to my left, and this other guy two lanes over changed lanes to his right. After the car in the middle lane went by me, I cahnged lanes immediately, and I was already in the lane, when this dumb Volkswagon Jetta started merging into my lane. He nearly hit me right on the front, but luckily I was able to swirve to me right to avoid him. Man, this guy almost took me out, that's the last thing I need. And he didn't make any motion to say sorry, he just pretended nothing happened. I know he knew,cause I made sure I honked enough at him to make sure he knew, before, during, and after he was in my lane. And to put the cherry on top, I decided to high beam him, I had no pity for this guy, I don't care, he almost took me out. And he didn't even try to avoid me, he just kept on merging into my lane even though my car was half way past his car, the nerve. I should of kept my high beams on.

Okay, next thing. Picture this situation. Three people work in Mississauga but at different places. One of them lives in Mississauga, other two live in Markham. They all drive to work. So then, all three need to do something downtown at around 4PM, so they all leave work early. Now the logical thing is to carpool. Now they could all drive to downtown, but parking there is so expensive, that it would not seem logical. So a proposale is said to park Mississauga where it's free. Now recap:
- Person A lives in Mississauga
- Person B & C live in Markham
- Person A, B & C work in Mississauga
- All go to event downtown
- Proposal to park at a neutral place where parking is free, and all go down together
- This means they would all have to go back to Mississauga for everyone to pick up their cars to go home afterwards.
Who is the most logical person to drive down? Personally, I think person A should drive, because he lives in Mississauga, and it seems logical for him to drive because it would of been on his way home anyways. What do you think?

Gotta run now.

No comments: