Slowly coming towards Christmas. I am on average spending way more than I should. Please pray for me to be wise with my money. Been spending like crazy lately, a lot of dinners is what it is, and Christmas season won't help the funds.
You know what gets to me, when I tape a show during the night to watch another day, and then the next morning I hear "who got kicked off" on the radio. What's with that, you have to literally be on your own world to get away from people talking about things like "Who got fired on the Apprentice?" So last night I did not watch The Apprentice because couldn't watch it in it's entirety so did not watch it at all. And this morning, first thing on radio, "Kelly wins." Well that's great, now the plot is spoiled.
Work's been good but busy. This morning walk in and get a pleasant surprise of a scarff on my chair and a Christmas card. Everybody got a nice fleece scarff with Workbrain logo on it. It's a nice treat. I don't think I'll be taking time off during the holidays, nothing to do but shop, and I don't need to shop. I'll save my days for when I get more and take a trip or something.
Friday, December 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment