Let me explain my last post. So when I was in Paris, I was walking around and waiting for this bike tour I joined to start. I sat down and ate a simple meal in the park and since I did not want to sit next to the couple who were making out and feeling each other up, I sat next to this other guy who I did not necessarily want to sit next to, but it sure has to beat 'sucking face couple'.
I don't remember who started talking, but we talked while I was eating and he was eating. He was telling me he is from Argentina, here just for travel and staying with a friend in France, and he just came to Paris for a few days. We were both in agreement that there are not many pretty girls around. It was a shame I tell you. Anyways, at the end of it he offered me a place to stay if I ever go to Argentina. really nice guy, his english was not great at all, but we managed. He asked for my email so I gave it to him.
So we've sent emails back and forth, very short because his command of english is very poor. But he sent me something over the holidays, from previous post. So I google translated it.
Los mejores deseos para estas fiestas y que en el 2005 se cumplan tus objetivos.
translates to:
Best desires for these celebrations and that in the 2005 are fulfilled your objectives.
according to google. So my best grammatical translation is "Hope your celebration and desires will be fulfilled in 2005.
Sunday, January 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment