A Great Night
Alright, have not done this in quite a few days.
Let me tell you what happened today. Of course I went to work, which was okay. But the best part was the stuff I got out of work. I got this new virtual desktop that I'm a little skeptical about, but I'll try it out. Then I got this new Shell and Desktop Manager that I really cool. I love the way it looks.
But don't go yet, got some better stuff.
I went to James Lau and Megan Wong's birthday party. I look forward to this actually, I had a great time last year and equally as much fun this year. The food was good, Angie's Beef with Onions was very good, even though I am not a big fan of onions, I still ate it and the taste was very good. Yee Lee made this very good Tomato and Clam Linguini, like she said, something small and simple.
But the best part was yet to come. I played Scrabble for most of the rest of the night. Let me tell you, I was stretching for words all night Let me give you some detail on the words I came up with, got challenged on, and WON the battle.
Hie: To hurry up.
Aero: Air; atmosphere
Mut: Another form of "Mutt"
And I had one more word that I forget, that means "top of the head", of course I did not know all this, but then I learned a lot that game. I won the game, so that was fun.
Second game was not as fun, I was doing poorly that game. Brian Lee is a very good scrabble player I must say.
anyways, hope you all had a great day, if I figure out what that word is, I'll tell you.
Hope you learned something tonight.
-J
Saturday, July 20, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment