Tuesday, July 23, 2002

What happened...

I don't have any opinions on much right this instant, so let me update you on what's been happening in my life last few days. For those of you who care, read on. Judging from those who voted on my poll, obviously not everyone cares, and that's fine.

So Saturday I got up early after sleeping late to go to the gym. I had a great workout that morning, cause not as many people there. But then I did this inclined sit up on this bench, and now my abs are killing. Everytime I push on my stomach, it hurts now. But nevertheless, either it's working, or something is seriously wrong.

Then I went uptown with my parents and I got my hair dyed. That's right, I dyed it a golden-red colour. I like it, but I can't seem to get the styling the same way it looked coming out of the place. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a digital camera, so you don't get to see it unless you see me in person. I like the colour, and my parents don't care, they said it looked good. But you know, the weirdest thing. Usually, when I walk around Pacific Mall, I hardly ever see people I know. But this time, I bumped into like three different people I knew. So it was weird, but it was nice to see some familiar faces I have not seen in a while.

Sunday I went to church, and then we had a softball game. Funny thing happened before, I borrowed some tapes from Natalie a few weeks back, and I was going to return them to her, but when I brought my lunch to eat with everyone else, expecting to see her there, she was not. I found out she was not coming to the game. So I placed my lunch, my bag, and the tape down on the ground. The after finishing lunch, went to my ride's car, and we left. By the time we got to the DVP, I had realized that I forgot the tapes on the ground in front of the church. hahaha. Luckily some other people were still there, and they knew they were mine, and they brought it for me. But wouldn't it be funny if the tapes were just left there?

The game was another cheerful and fun game. Again, team Sanctuary had a fun time playing the Bridle Trail Chinese Baptist Church. I scored 2 runs on 2 mediocre hits but alas, we still lost. But weird thing this day. Nobody seemed to have a good read on the ball, the sky was very white like the softball, it was hard to see. That rubbed off on hitting to, as both teams seemed to be not hitting too well. We kept on popping up all over the place. So now Sanctuary has played 8 games, and we have 0 wins and 8 losses. But the biggest thing that happend is Team Sanctuary took a big hit this game in terms of losing players. Out vital players Jasmine Ng and Cindy Law are leaving us for rest of season, so the question now comes as who will fill this void?

I am here at work right now, doing this on my lunch break, only because I decided I would not go out and eat everyday this week. It takes a hit on my wallet, and it hurts. So only a few days this week. But this gives me a little time to slack off, and write this blog, and reply back to some important e-mails.

One more thing, the word I forgot about from Friday's scrabble game is:
Pate: Means top of the head

so hope your all having a good day, and if you made it this far in reading, well, thanks for reading.

-J

No comments: