Wednesday, September 25, 2002

At times like today, I wish I had a digital camera.
I saw so many things today that would make great pictures.

1) I was driving up Hurontario on my way to the QEW when I see this cop on the other side of the road, he was standing there getting on the road. Next thing he does it wave down a car coming by signalling him to come on the sideroad. That guy must of been speeding. The cop must of taken the radar shot from very far way, I wonder how far they can get? Cause by the time I saw the cop, he was no where near the radar-gun, and neither was the car. Anyways, it's be an intereting photo to take I thought.

2) I was at work and I saw thie fly come up to a book I had in front of me. It was to the side, and I didn't want to kill it with anything I had near there, so what should I do. I can't just leave it there, and if I just swat at it making it go away, it may come back to taunt me. I had to do something, so I decided, I'd take a fling at it. The fly was not too smart, it allowed me to come very close, aiming, and flinging. It swatted it across the desk able to see it struggle upside down to get back up. Not dead. That was a great picture right there. Too bad. Anyways, I told me co-worker in front of me to look, and he said "eww" and took a piece of paper and flattened it. Like I said, noa avery smart fly, by the time, it had already gotten back up on the right side, but did not fly away.

3) Again on Hurontario, I was stuck in volume traffic and there was a school bus a couple cars down in the lane next to me. Then I looked and there was this kid in the back seat dancing. He was moving his hands, and his head, and anything else while making sure he did not get out of the seat. Man that would of been a funny picture, I was just laughing in the car.

So those are the things I wished I could of taken a picture of, they were some funny stuff.

-J

No comments: