The Ultimate Matchup
Alright, two times within a week is impressive now.
Okay, so I have a lot of different stuff to talk about, but I'll spread it over the course of a few days, but the worst part is I'll probably forget it come end of this post.
So James and I decided to go head-to-head in blogging. I don't think he stands a chance, cause I got no school. But come more often to check out what I think or what I saw, or just what's happening.
I went to CCF tonight, but again I only caught the last half of it. It was a prayer night. I got there, I peeked in and saw people praying already, so I couldn't walk in there, so I waited outside. Then one or two people stepped out to either leave or go to washroom but there were still going at it. I felt impolite to disturb their prayers but luckily I went in during their transition. It was an interesting way of doing it I thought. What they did was break the Lord’s Prayer into four categories and they prayed for different things. Anyways we talked about the different Christian groups on campus and prayed for them.
Afterwards, we didn’t do anything together, last few weeks we did something. So I went home, but then I decided to drop by Hosanna’s fellowship since it was relatively early. I saw them which was so nice. I have not seen them in like over a month I think. It was just nice seeing them again.
So we ended up going to Crabby Joe’s. Although the whole time I was hearing them say it’s called Crappy Joe’s, cause I’ve never been there, so I was like, what a bad name. Anyways it was eating again, half price appetizer after 9PM, sweet deal.
I think I’m getting really fat, I am gaining a lot of weight. Today I went to Oriental Feast for lunch (that’s a buffet), then I had Kowloon for dinner, then after that appetizer at Crabby Joe’s. So much food, but I couldn’t not eat, that wouldn’t be polite. Anyways, so I get home, and I gained like 6 pds or something from yesterday. Luckily for me I think I have a high metabolism so by tomorrow I will be back down to my normal weight.
Oh, I am thinking of buying the DVD for Scorpion King, what do you think, a good investment/purchase? I have not seen the movie, but I kind of want to see it, please give me some advice on this one.
Oh, I got the self learn Mandarin CD from my co-worker last week, but I keep on forgetting to take it out of my bag so I have not started, but I am going to learn. I am looking forward to this, hopefully I’ll see some results.
Oh, Frank Yong told me to comment on this e-forum and I have become attached to it now. I constantly comment on it. Check it out, at this e-forum, he posted one about “Has LIFE gotten Worse due to Technology?”. There are a lot of interesting topics on there, and some not so good. One that I find particularly interesting is the one about the “Great China Firewall”. Check it out.
Current Events Today
- Tiger Woods loses twice in ONE day. Ryder cup, loses both matches against Europe.
- An accused murderer who escaped custody is captured in Whitby where he was hiding under a backyard residential porch.
- Nortel is down to $0.70 CDN on the TSE. Get ready for a reverse split.
Saturday, September 28, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment