Sunday, September 29, 2002
Tonight I watched The Practice.
That was a good episode. I missed so much lat season because of school. Sunday was not a good day to watch tv for me, and you can never tell whether it's a repeat or a new episode.
Anyways, I can't believe Lindsey is in jail now for murdering her stalker. That is so bad.
And get this, John Berlutti went to this lady, who had her daughter kidnapped 16 years ago, to give her money from the person who kidnapped her daughter. Now there was some context of this story I missed from the first 15 mins, cause I missed it. But this is a weird case, and that is something dumb to do. But again, I missed something, there is some information with this case that I missed.
Anyways, have a good week. I will be back tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment