Waiting for the day to end. I have done nothing today, and I don't expect myself to get much done next week while I am at work either. It's not because I don't want to, nothing would make me happier than to get it all done when everyone else comes back from vacation. However, I don't know how to do it, and if I need to ask people, they are all on vacation, so I'm out of luck.
Yesterday I went to dinner with my University friends as our annual end-of-year dinner. We do this every year, and the thing is everytime we have it, it's always last day of exams. The Mechs/Indy's always have their exams in the morning and the ECE's always have their's in the afternoon. so when dinner comes around it's always the ECE's talking about how hard the exam was, dwelling on our sorrows. and we would hardly ever hear anything about the Mech/Indy exam. Anyways, so this year basically everyone is working except two Indy's, so there they go talking about their exam, and I was thinking to myself, this is weird, this never happens. Anyways, the worst part of the night was when I was driving home. the rain was coming down so bad. And even worse was the water coming at me as a result of the car in front of me. I was driving in the left lane and I could not see any of the lines. So what happened was I was driving along, when I was approahcning some cars, and I could not tell where the lines were. So I kept on driving, and only after I passed the car, did I realize I was driving outside of the lane on the little part off the side of the road your not supposed to drive on. hmm, what's the name for that? Anyways, I was pretty scared while driving home, cause I could hardly tell the whole way home where I was driving.
Yesterday the release 5.0 was released for production at work. So we had a celebrating of a pizza lunch. So while we were eating, we see one of the "high" people carrying around a stack of letters. Oh yeah, you know what we were thinking. How bad luck is that, end of the year, carrying around sealed small envelopes looking like your gonna pass them out. Oh yeah, they looked like "dismissal" papers, the pink slip. So we were laughing about them at our table, and next thing you know, she's headed towards our table. Oh my, what is she gonna do? hahaha.
Friday, December 20, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment