This week I decided to go back to the gym, signed up and paid for. So I went once this week not including today. as expected, I was sore the next day and the days after. The part that hurt the most were my deltoids (I think that's what it's called, section underneath shoulder on the front?).Anyways, I was hurting.
Then I decided to go rock climbing yesterday. Went with Daniel Fellowship at my church (that would be the Cantonese-University Fellowship). Man, this was a good day. I had great fun. It was good learning how to rock climb, talking with some people I don't get to talk to as often. But mostly it was the climbing. Although I must say I was not that good, my footwork was terrible, which made me rely on the arms more, so my forearms hurt. Then the harness, it was pretty much on all day, so next thing, my groin hurts. So pretty my my whole body hurts now. But it was a good day.
Something that kinda made me feel "negative" was when we went to lunch at McDonalds. I was sitting with these two girls and we were talking. Two girls were at the table beside us, they were also with our bunch. So when I had finished, I had expressed how much pain I was in and how tired I was, all I wanted was some relaxation. So there was a newspaper there, and so I took it, intending to read it. Then the girl in the table next to us started going on about "how rude it was to read that newspaper, when two lovely girls are sitting right in front of you." Whatever, I am tired, I don't feel like being lectured, I am not interested in neither of them (which is besides the point, I know), and all I need is some calm relaxation from reading what going on this world. Anyways, as much as I know, sure, maybe I should of talked to them more. Maybe it wasn't the best move, but I don't think anybody is offended by it but her. I simply needed some rest, and was trying to catch up on what's going on in the world around me. For all she knows, I could of been reading the paper, looking for something interesting to talk about. I do that a lot, I use news/current events/entertainment news to start up conversation. Anyways, I have nothing against this girl, just I didn't appreciate it to much, seeing I didn't even know her. Doesn't matter now, she had a good point, but it wasn't what I needed at that time.
Sunday, January 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment