Thursday, May 22, 2003

Trying to keep some consistency in blogging. Now that CC is over, I can devote my time to other things. Like my design project. My last meeting with my partner went okay, but I have yet to read the paper I was supposed to. man, I'm so lazy. Someone slap me in the face to make me wake up and face this challenge.

Man, today I had a great day playing snooker. yesterday was not so good, lost the game I played. But today, man, it was like breakthrough. First game, won like 71-7. Second game, won by 13 points, not as high scoring, but I think 35-22. I don't know what made me so good today, I was sinking many shots today so easily, let's see if I can sustain this effort. I have really taken a liking to playing this game. I am not as great at 8-ball though. Some of you may think it's the same, just getting the balls in the pockets. But that is far from the truth. snooker requires much more strategy, and much more opportunity to catch up. Whereas 8-ball you just have to sink the balls, some strategy, but basically harder to catch up I think.

This summer is going to prove to be very interesting. Since I will be going back to school this coming September, much will change. The hard decision I wil have to make is whether I stick with the fellowship I am at now, at HECF GLU fellowship, OR, go back to UTCCF. I find this decision hard because I guess it depends a lot on where I will be living. Should I be living downtown, I may go to CCF more I think, because I probably don't want to go home every weekend. However, should I live at home, then it's a harder decision, basically it's up in the air for that. I feel like I've found a home for fellowship at GLU (God Loves U) this past year, and I really enjoy going there. however, prior to all that, i really enjoyed going to UTCCF. but this year will be different at utccf. I will become like a new student again, because of so many new people from last year, they see this guy they've never seen before, and all of a sudden they think I'm in first year. Which isn't so bad, but it creates a barrier, which again, is not too hard to climb.

But I think there are many factors with this decision. I mean fellowship should last long, I mean I can't keep on jumping from one fellowship to the other all the time, that's not the way to build relationships. So that is why it's hard to leave GLU, because I have a sense of belonging there, and I enjoy the small atmosphere. I really want to be there while it grows. However, the same thing can be said of UTCCF, although it's growing on a grander scale, and it's already big. I mean this year, I think the Pendarves room will be too big for us. I don't know, any suggestions?

That's it for today. can't think of more I want to share,

No comments: