I am so bored at work today I am blogging twice. If anybody asks whether I did some work, I actually did do some, but it isn't a lot. So anyways, here is what's on my mind.
Last few nights I have woken up a few times while I was sleeping. I have been having these major leg cramps lately, and I'm not pregnant, so what's the deal with them. I know my mom used to say it has to do with my calcium intake, usually the lack of calcium intake. So she always says, "Drink more milk". However, I sometimes find when I do drink milk, or maybe a bit more than usual, I get cramps as well, is that weird? Cause I know lately I have been drinking slightly more milk. Does anybody know?
You know what I have found since I have been having these cramps, that when I have cramps in my leg, the leg actually is thinner than the other leg, like it's a vaccuum sucking it in or something. Like I compared the size of my calfs from one leg to the other, and one seems to be less "fat", like it's tighter, like being pulled in. Weird thing I notice actually, does anbody know the scientific process of cramps?
Last night, I had some bad sleep. I don't know why, but I kept on waking up. I don't remember any dreams or anything, but I just couldn't sleep. When this happens, does this mean I have enough sleep, like my body/brain says that I have had enough sleep? I mean besides being woken up by noise or someone, your body wakes up automatically after a while, probably when it has enough sleep, no? I really need to learn more about sleep, that way I can maximize my energy. I'm okay today, very awake, not sleepy, however I just wonder how to make the most of my sleep, that's all.
Alright, maybe I'll go back to work now, although I think I have this Monday syndrome, where I have stuff to do, but don't want to do it. On the other hand, I won a good game of snooker today, sunk the last five balls to win the game. I know I need a snooker table when I get my own house. Otherwise, if it's not a house, and it's a condo, has to have a billiards table in it. But I find I'm a bit inconsistent with my games, but it's usually a week cycle, good one week, back another, good two weeks, bad another. Can't do much about it I guess except keep on practicing. Wish I had my own pool table at home.
Monday, June 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment