Then that night, I read Purpose Driven life Day 3 again. And I think I missed something the first time I read it. Unfortunately I don't have the book with me, but it went something like "If your feeling too busy, then your probably doing more than God intended." It was this that started making me think. I thought to myself, am I doing too much? am I going out too much?
I feel although I like going to CCF, I think this may be flexible. I still attend GLU (HEFC Uni fellowship) and i need to commit to this first, because I've been going for last year and half pretty much. And since I have only been going to UTCCF for past, what, 3 programs, I think it's easier for me to ease my way out.
There are things i cannot give up, like softball, already signed up, paid and done. I do a lot of dinners here and there, and this thing is like just spontaneous, so it's not like it's planned. Besides, small settings builds relationships much better than larger settings. And building friendships/relationships are very important in life. So since CC is ended, one more meetnig left pretty much, nothing to give up there.
This also thinks whether I want to give up being on committee for TCBC english retreat. I really wanted to do this, but can I handle it? I have not even started, and now I am considering dropping it too. Thing is, I find these past months have been so packed that i have no time to myself, no alone time, except while driving. I also have a design project to do, which is very important to me. I have a partner who relies on me to do my part.
So unfortunately, UTCCF is what i will give up this summer. It's interesting thinking back, because I also decided this last summer for similar reasons, but also because I had no intention to go during the year, and i was also missing portion of time of the program because of travelling. But when I decided, only about 2 CCFs left. So this time, do it soon I guess, before getting too attached.
But I'll keep an open mind and heart to where I will be during the school year (if I ever get back in, they still have no sent me a bill). so anyways, that's it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment