Wednesday, July 23, 2003


Forgot one important thing!

Congratulations to Warren and Colleen's Engagement!

Man, this would be the first of my group of friends from school getting engaged, and I guess married. This is a sign, I'm falling behind. I can't believe they are engaged now. So happy for them. Every single one of us in our "group" knew they were going to be the first, because they have been going out since high school, for a long time now.

But I did not expect so soon. But in any case, they did, and it's a good thing. So congratulations to them. Now whose next?

What this means now is many others will start following. it's gonna be like a domino effect. But I don't expect another engagement at least until we all graduate, then I can envision another one coming in the near future. This is going to get interesting.

No comments: