Monday, July 07, 2003

So here I am at work and I am very bored. My manager is away this week, and my work is at a standstill. need to do more, but need some questions answered.

so anyways, friday went to CeCe's b-day. happy birthday CeCe, forgot to write it back on Friday. Her bash was good, went to Korean BBQ, was good food i think. Wasn't the best health wise, but was tasty. Needs some vegetables is what it needs. then went to Take One Karaoke, which I did not sing. I didn't really feel like it too much. but I had a good time nevertheless, seeing people sing and have fun. mind you the room was suffocating and too many people. I left early, cause didn't feel like staying too late.

Had lots of softball this whole weekend. We lost our game yesterday, but I don't think our heads were in it. We played horrible against Sanctuary on saturday, and it carried over to Sunday. Was a fun game though, but I think I injured my arm again, cause it was so painful. Just to refresh your memory, about a month ago, my arm started killing me during one of our games. I had to take myself out of the game because it hurt so much. then it kind of went away, and now it is back. It's feeling okay with this moment, but if I squeeze the arm, it still feels pain.

Saturday I went to see the salvation game, the junior team of TCBC. it was coach Peter Foo's team vs coach Ken Foo's team, that's right, brothers, the rivalry. I kept score, and I really think all teams should have a seperate sheet or something for people to look themselves to see whose up to bat. anyways, NTCBC won, defeating TCBC salvation. And there was this one guy Justin and I were commenting how we felt he was such a show off. He was making routine plays into "highlight reels" or something. hahaha.

I can't believe summer is almost over in 2 months. I don't want school to start, I'm actually scared to go back. I hate school. hahaha. I am scared things have changed so much that I will not be able to get back into things. i am scared the people have changed I cannot get along with people anymore. I am scared I just will not like the work so much i will fail out. So many fears.

You know been thinking about my workouts, and i am not sure they are all that good. i have been working out for about 7 straight months now, and about 9 of last 12 months. and althuogh I see some minor results, i cna't say I have the results I expected. I've seen some guys work out for a shorter amount of time with more results. Not to say I'm unhappy with the way I look, just curious. Maybe I need a trainer or something. which I won't get, cause costs was too much man.

But I guess I've seen some results that are for the better. I mean on Saturday, Justin challenged me to do chin-ups at the ballpark on the fence using the tricep curls, not bicep. so I didn't think I could do it, but I managed about 5-6 I think. So I guess I am not that bad, but still, I don't see the results physically, not satisfied enough.

so I've been going to bed earlier these past two weeks. But my sleep has not been as good. I've been having trouble staying asleep for a long duration of time. Just Friday night, I went to sleep at 3 and I woke up at 6, and then every hour up til 9. Not verygood. Then last night, I went to sleep at 11:30, and I woke up at like 2:30 for noreason. But then my cell phone rang. I text messaged someone before I went to sleep and he replied back around that time, probbably got off work. Still, usually I'd sleep right through it, but like I said, haven't been sleeping well lately. last thursday too me forever to get to sleep too. But anyways, hopefully things will start getting better.

Oh, after our game yesterday we went to McD's for ice cream. And then shu looked at my wallet, and saw my T-Card (UT student card). Photo taken 4 years ago, such short hair. and now, my driver's license in comparison, taken 4 months ago, such a big change. I'd post it here, but I don't have somewhere to host my picture. so anyways, you should see the change man. Big difference in 4 years, but it's primarily the hair that's made the change. I ebt if I went back to short hair, I'd look like that T-Card picture once again. hehe.

No comments: