Thought of another question.
Okay, so recently I was talking to some people about relationships. Now we all agree that a couple being together is God's will. But these days, one does not always hear God as clearly as we like. So they (mostly girls who said this) that when that special someone comes along, you should know.
So then it begs the question, and I asked this girl. Now if you know that this guy is for you, but he does not realize it yet, what do yuo do? She said, then it's a matter of "The Waiting game".
What is the waiting game?
Is she thinking if she waits long enough this poor guy will come to his senses and realize? What does she do to get this guy to realize, or does she do anything? These days, guys don't see things as clearly, so signals are not always received clearly.
I mean do you just wait for them to come to their senses? do you drop hints, or signals? Or you do nothing because you think that person will come around?
Because if the girls is the one who realizes, and the guy has not idea, then if she drops hints, and sends signals, then is that waiting? Is she making a move?
What if this guy/girl never realizes waht you realize, then do we assume that we were wrong in our realizations, that this person was not the one?
Anyways, myself, I think the waiting game does include not pushing too hard, but still being nice, being yuorself (hopefully that's nice), possibly dropping a hint here and there, and being patient. But then I'm a guy, and this is a guy's point of view, for a girl it might be different. what do you think?
Thursday, July 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment