Need to vent. I hate banks. Can't they do anything right? Here I am trying to close off one of my student loans and then two months after I get this call telling me I owe more money. I hate banks.
The branch gave told me I owed a lower amount than on the documents, so I assumed paying off sooner, I don't have to pay it all. Then this dumb call tells me I do, why can't they do anything right?
And then when you want to see a history of how the loan is calculated, you have to pay for that! What is with this bank, can't they do anything for the sake of customer satisfaction?
They have long lineups in the branch, long queue on the phone line, and I can't do everything online. Get your act together banks. I hate you. ughh.
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment