Friday, August 26, 2005

It's kind of quiet here at the office so I decided to write a little about what's going on. I am in New York city right now, work related. Decided to stay here the weekend rather than go home so that I can actually see the city, be a tourist.

From what I have seen of New York City, it's huge! so many "districts". There is the Theatre District, The West Village, the East village, chelsea, little italy, meat packing districts, soho, etc etc. Do many different areas of the city. Last night I went to the meat packing district. The area is supposedly the most happening area in NYC these days, and they were right. So many young and rich people there. But I've only got one of those. Anyways, we ended up going to a few places to try and find a happening place. There was one place we walked past and then later decided we wanted to check it out. When we walked by the first time it had photographers outside, I was thinking, someone famous is in there! When we decided to go we were told it's a "private party" tonight. The bouncer told us it was a private model party for Vogue! Oh my goodness, let us in!

Anyways, NYC is too big. Not my favourite city. Especially the first week I was here, the city was packed with tourists! Man, couldn't get away. Today is kind of the same thing so I could hardly take a step without bumping into someone.

No comments: